WordPress: Installing Demo Content
If you're using a new install of WordPress, then you may want to install the themes demo content to explore how the theme functions. This is only recommended for new WordPress installs, if you're running a production blog we do not recommend importing the demo contents as this could conflict with your existing content.
- Within your WordPress dashboard navigate to 'Tools' -> 'Import'.
- Select WordPress and follow on-screen guide, if the WordPress import plugin is not installed you may be prompted to install it.
- When you are prompted to upload am XML file, navigate to the 'extra/demo-content/demo-content.xml' file in your download directory.
- Continue with the provided on-screen instructions. When asked, ensure to check the 'Download and import file attachments' option.
- The demo import process may take some time, you will be notified when it has been completed.
If you require any further assistance or have any questions be sure to let us know by submitting a new ticket, and we will be happy to assist.