WordPress: Installing Recommended Plugins
Upon activation of the theme, you will be presented with a prompt requesting you to install theme recommended plug-ins. It is recommended that you install these plug-ins, however it is not required. Some theme functionality may be missing if these plug-ins are not installed.
- On the provided prompt, select 'Begin installing plugin(s)'.
- Check all the plugins you wish to install, and select 'Install' from the bulk options followed by apply.
- The plugins will then be download. Once this has completed select 'Return to Required Plugins Installer'.
- Recheck all plugins again, and select 'Activate' from the bulk options followed by apply.
- If for any reason a plugin activation fails, you can manage these plugins within your WordPress dashboard via the 'Appearance' -> 'Install Plugins' section.
If you require any further assistance or have any questions be sure to let us know by submitting a new ticket, and we will be happy to assist.