WordPress: Configure MailChimp Subscriptions
The theme includes support for a MailChimp mailing list subscription form. If you already have a MailChimp mailing list then this can be used, or a new account and mailing list can be created via the MailChimp website. The below step-by-step guide will walk you through obtaining an embed code and integration with the theme.
- Login to your MailChimp dashboard, and navigate to your 'Lists'.
- Identify from your available mailing lists which you would like to create a subscription form for, select the dropdown arrow for this list followed by the 'Signup Forms' option.
- Select 'Embedded Forms' for the available options.
- Select 'Naked' form style from the available options.
- Uncheck all checkboxes and choose 'Show only required fields'.
- Navigate to your WordPress dashboard, and into the 'Appearance' -> 'Customizer' section.
- In the 'Subscription Bar' section configure the provided options and paste the copied embed code into the 'MailChimp Embed Code' field.
- Save your customizer changes and refresh the page for your changes to be visible.
If you require any further assistance or have any questions be sure to let us know by submitting a new ticket, and we will be happy to assist.